1. Select fatty fishChoose omega-3-rich fatty fish over beef or pig. Salmon, tuna, trout, sardines, and mackerel work. Try for two servings every week. Wild Planet® and SafeCatch® canned fish have high omega-3 content.
Bonus: fish cooks rapidly, making supper fast. Try some of this baked salmon as an appetizer.
2) Use good oils for cooking Healthy fats are added to your meals and your body is better able to absorb the vitamins A, E, D, and K that are naturally present in foods when you cook with high-quality plant oils.
3. Garnish with healthy fats Healthy fats are another benefit that garnishes may provide to a dish. These are some of our top picks:
The Pine Cones
Pumpkin seeds (or pepitas)
Grain of hemp
Crunchy macadamia nut pieces
The omega-3 fatty acid-rich walnut bits.
Unsweetened coconut flakes.
Fish like sardines, mackerel, or herring
4. Make more salads Healthy fat garnishes with olive oil, avocado oil, or sesame oil salad dressings make salads tasty and healthful. This olive oil-dressed kale salad has avocado and pepitas.
5. Healthy-fat snacksGuacamole with plantain chips.Almond or peanut butter on Triscuit original whole-grain crackers.Greek or normal whole-milk plain yogurt with berries and nuts/seeds. salt, and spices) etc
Bonus tip: Chia seed, ground flaxseed, hulled hemp hearts, and walnuts add omega-3s to smoothies, yogurt, and porridge.